Certified Non-GMO Crimson Clover Seed (1lb)
So many good uses for this winter annual legume. Beautiful and useful! This hardy annual is a great nitrogen fixer. Crimson clover needs fairly well-drained soil that is not too acid and has good phosphorous levels. If overwintered, it will be 45cm (18") tall, with crimson flowers the next June. Use 15 to 20 lbs per acre; (open pollinated seeds).
- Certified non-GMO Crimson Clover Seed
- Excellent Cover crop - Fixes Nitrogen Back Into Soil
- Very High Germination Rate, each batch is tested
- Also can be used for wildlife forage
- Rapid establishment. Easy to grow.